Wednesday February 03, 1999
US date format: 2/3/1999, UK date format: 3/2/1999
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 3, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Kanna Hashimoto .
In that special week of February people in US were listening to ..Baby One More Time by Britney Spears.
In UK You Don't Know Me by Armand Van Helden featuring Duane Harden was in the top 5 hits.
Message in a Bottle, directed by Luis Mandoki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Greatest Generation by Tom Brokaw was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Sopranos.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Darkstone: Evil Reigns or Dino Crisis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 03, 1999?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 03, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Deborah Cox - Nobody's Supposed To Be Here
- Monica - Angel Of Mine
- Gerald Levert - Taking Everything
- Brandy - Have You Ever?
- R. Kelly - When A Woman's Fed Up
- Whitney Houston Feat. Faith Evans & Kelly Price - Heartbreak Hotel
- Total Featuring Missy Elliott - Trippin'
- Dru Hill - These Are The Times
- Faith Evans - Love Like This
- Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $69.00
- Apple AAPL: opens at $39.00
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $166.38
- General Electric GE: opens at $101.62
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $175.88