Sunday 9 June 2013
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Can't Hold Us by Macklemore.
Man of Steel, directed by Zack Snyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2013
while Best Kept Secret by Jeffrey Archer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heel Holland Bakt.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BioShock Infinite or Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 June 2013!
Which were the important events of 9 June 2013 ?
- Saint Efrem=Saint Ephraim, deacon, Doctor of the Church
- Blessed Diana d'Andalo
- Saint Pelagia, virgin, martyr [BLS]
- Saint Vincent, deacon, martyr [BLS]
- Blessed Richard, bishop of Andria, Apulia
- Saint Liborius, bishop (of LeMans), confessor [GTZ: LeMans]
- Saint Edmund, bishop of Canturbury, confessor (Translation day) [GTZ: England]
- Saint Diomedes
- =? Blessed Columba, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Scotland]
- Saint Columba (called Saint Columcille in Ireland, where he is honoured as one of the islands three patron saints)
- Saint Alexander, martyr [GTZ: Russia]
- Roman Empire paganism - third day of the Vestalia in honor of the goddess Vesta
- Saint Primus and Felicianus, martyrs [common]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 June
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2013 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 June 2013
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Numancia - Cordoba : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?