Tuesday June 25, 2013
US date format: 6/25/2013, UK date format: 25/6/2013
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on June 25, 2013). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke.
The World's End, directed by Edgar Wright, was one of the most viewed movie released in 2013
while Zero Hour by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown was one of the best selling book.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battlefield 4 or Charlie Murder.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 25, 2013?
- War in Afghanistan:: Taliban forces attack near the Presidential Palace in Kabul. (BBC)
- Taliban forces attack near the Presidential Palace in Kabul. (BBC)
- The Under the Dome TV series premieres to 13.5 million viewers in the United States, the largest summertime premiere for a drama since 2007. (Newsday) (Entertainment Weekly)
- Gun manufacturer Smith & Wesson reports record sales for its fourth quarter and for the full fiscal year. (NBC News)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 25, 2013?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 R&B songs
- Robin Thicke Featuring T.I. + Pharrell - Blurred Lines
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us
- Mariah Carey Featuring Miguel - #Beautiful
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Wanz - Thrift Shop
- J. Cole Featuring Miguel - Power Trip
Top #5 Rock songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Marc Anthony - Vivir Mi Vida
- Prince Royce - Te Me Vas
- Gerardo Ortiz - Damaso
- Daddy Yankee - Limbo
- Banda Carnaval - Y Te Vas
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Algae-Engineering Joint Venture Disbands Renewable oil company Solazyme and global starch processor Roquette Freres will dissolve joint venture to produce food ingredients derived from genetically engineered algae after failing to agree on timeline and strategy to bring products to market. [..]
- An Anti-Modern Lodging Business travelers who stay overnight at private and university clubs are drawn to their central locations and reasonable rates, but drawbacks can include outdated furnishings and restrictive house rules like cellphone bans. [..]
- See all financial news of June 25th, 2013
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $89.58
- Apple AAPL: opens at $405.70
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $34.08
- General Electric GE: opens at $23.17
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $195.31
- 1 USD = 97.94 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.0513 CAD
- 1 USD = 0.9379 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.1453 CNY
- 1 EUR = 128.14 JPY
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on June 25, 2013?
On June 25, 2013 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is June 25, 2013?
On June 25, 2013 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on June 25, 2013?
On June 25, 2013 the US President was Barack Obama (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on June 25, 2013?
On June 25, 2013 the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on June 25, 2013?
On June 25, 2013 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.