Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened throughout history on June 21. From 1900 until now.
June 21 is under the sign of Cancer.
Famous birthdays on this day include Lana Del Rey (1985), Prince William Duke of Cambridge (1982) and Françoise Sagan (1935).
Several movies were released around June 21 over the years, such as Terminator 2: Judgment Day in 1991 directed by James Cameron and Strangers on a Train in 1951 directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
But much more happened on June 21 over the years: find out below
Which were the most popular Movies released around June 21 over the years?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the important events of June 21?
- 2019 Ten civilians are killed when a suicide bomber detonates his explosive belt in a crowd of worshippers at a Shia mosque in eastern Baghdad, Iraq. (Sputnik)
- 2018 North Korea–United States relations, North Korea and weapons of mass destruction: The United States announces that North Korea will destroy the Sohae Satellite Launching Station missile test site. (Straits Times)
- 2017 Moro conflict: Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters rebels storm a school in Pigcawayan, North Cotabato, Philippines, and take civilians hostage. (The Sydney Morning Herald)
- 2016 Jordanian–Syrian border incidents during the Syrian Civil War: A car-bomb explodes near a Jordanian Armed Forces outpost in the extreme north-eastern point of Rukban, a makeshift Syrian refugee camp, leaving 6 soldiers dead and 14 injured. (BBC)
- See more
French writer, existentialist...
American actress whose performance in...
American former technical contractor and...
Pakistani politician, the first woman...
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 21 over the years?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- 2017 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber - Despacito
- 2016 Drake Featuring WizKid & Kyla - One Dance
- 2015 Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth - See You Again
- 2014 Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX - Fancy
- 2013 Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines
- 2012 Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
- 2011 Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- 2010 Katy Perry - California Gurls
- 2009 The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
- 2008 Lil Wayne - Lollipop
- See more
Top #1 Rock songs
Which were the most popular books released around June 21 over the years?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
This day over the years in 30 sec.
For more videos please visit our official youtube channel