Wednesday 9 May 2018US date format: 5/9/2018, UK date format: 9/5/2018
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 9, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
The Way We Were, directed by Sydney Pollack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while A Higher Loyalty by James Comey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Here on Earth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 9 May 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 9 May 2018 ?
- Russia and some other parts of the former Soviet Union ? Victory Day as the end of the "Great Patriotic War".
- Our Lady of Flanders
- Saint Tudi
- Saint Pachomius (died 346)
- Saint Gerontius (died 501)
- Roman Empire ? Feast of the Lemures (See Larvae).
- Jersey, Guernsey ? Liberation Day (commemorating the end of the German Occupation of the Channel Islands during World War II).
- Saint Carolina
- European Union ? Europe day, commemorating the "Schuman declaration".
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 May
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $65.27
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $137.08
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $122.47
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $22.01
- 1 CHF = 8.6567 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.4766 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.3253 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.769 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?