Thursday 10 May 2018US date format: 5/10/2018, UK date format: 10/5/2018
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 10, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
The Way We Were, directed by Sydney Pollack, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while A Higher Loyalty by James Comey was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Here on Earth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 2018!
Which were the important events of 10 May 2018 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 May
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $66.01
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $140.32
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $123.46
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $22.67
- 1 CHF = 8.6137 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.1936 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.3253 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.7672 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?