Wednesday 10 March 1993
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jeffrey Scaperrotta and Jack Butland.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Informer by Snow.
In UK Oh Carolina by Shaggy was in the top 5 hits.
Fire in the Sky, directed by Robert Lieberman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The General'S Daughter by Nelson DeMille was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Matrix.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Rush: Build Up Robot Tournament or Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1993!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1993 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Jeffrey Scaperrotta: American actor.
- Jack Butland: English footballer.
- Alfred Duncan: Ghanaian footballer.
- Nooa Takooa: Kiribati sprinter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?