Thursday 10 May 2001
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to All For You by Janet.
In UK Don't Stop Movin' by S Club 7 was in the top 5 hits.
Moulin Rouge!, directed by Baz Luhrmann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Bonesetter'S Daughter by Amy Tan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battlefront.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dig Dug Deeper or Digimon Battle Spirit.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 2001!
Which were the important events of 10 May 2001 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 May
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?