Tuesday 11 June 2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Foolish by Ashanti.
In UK Without Me by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
Minority Report, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Lucky Man: A Memoir by Michael J. Fox was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Studio A Entertainment.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman or Dragon Quest Characters: Torneko no Daibōken 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 2002!
Which were the important events of 11 June 2002 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 June
- Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- Mohammed Zahir Shah opened a loya jirga in Afghanistan.
- Technology – Microsoft's .Net service is being examined by the European Union for possible breaking of data privacy laws.
- Nanotech – IBM creates punched cards with a diameter of just 10 nanometers.
- Hit reality show, American Idol premiered its first episode on Fox Network.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?