Monday 11 September 1978
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dejan Stankovic and Delphine Boulet.
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Boogie Oogie Oogie by Taste Of Honey, A.
In UK Three Times A Lady by The Commodores was in the top 5 hits.
Up in Smoke, directed by Lou Adler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1978
On TV people were watching The Sandbaggers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Sky Diver or Clowns.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1978!
Which were the important events of 11 September 1978 ?
- Dejan Stankovic: Serbian footballer.
- Delphine Boulet: French homicide victim, age nine when she was kidnapped in Villerville on 8/28/1988 at about 5:00 AM in a holiday camp.
- Pebbles Santiago: American, Hispanic-Puerto Rican missing child, disappeared 3/29/1990.
- Chris Brown: Doctor.
- Ed Reed: American football player.
- Ben Lee: Australian singer-songwriter guitarist and actor (Noise Addict The Bens and Gerling)
- Dejan Stanković: Serbian footballer and manager
- Mike Gazella: American baseball player and manager (d. 1978).
- U.S. President Jimmy Carter, President Anwar Sadat of Egypt, and Prime Minister Menachem Begin of Israel meet at Camp David and agree on the Camp David Accords a framework for peace between Israel and Egypt and a comprehensive peace in the Middle East.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1978 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Taste Of Honey, A - Boogie Oogie Oogie
- Commodores - Three Times A Lady
- Foreigner - Hot Blooded
- Olivia Newton-John - Hopelessly Devoted To You
- Exile - Kiss You All Over
- Andy Gibb - An Everlasting Love
- John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John - Summer Nights
- Boston - Don't Look Back
- Earth, Wind and Fire - Got To Get You Into My Life
- Evelyn Champagne King - Shame
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 11 September 1978
- Denver Broncos - Minnesota Vikings : 9 - 12
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?