Wednesday August 13, 1997US date format: 8/13/1997, UK date format: 13/8/1997
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 13, 1997). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Vale Genta .
In that special week of August people in US were listening to I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans.
In UK I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy & Faith Evans was in the top 5 hits.
Deconstructing Harry, directed by Woody Allen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ghar Jamai.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ABC Sports Indy Racing or Crusader: Adventure Out of Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 August 1997
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1997!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1997 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
- Boston Red Sox trade Mike Stanley back to the New York Yankees
- SD Padres trade Rickey Henderson to Anaheim Angels
Sport Games on 13 August 1997
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Aston Villa - Blackburn : 0 - 4
- Liverpool - Leicester : 1 - 2
- Man United - Southampton : 1 - 0
- Sheffield Weds - Leeds : 1 - 3
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Puff Daddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Mo Money, Mo Problems
- Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) - The Backstreet Boys
- Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
- Meredith Brooks - Bitch
- 2 Become 1 - The Spice Girls
- Lil' Kim - Not Tonight
- Robyn - Do You Know (What It Takes)
- Dru Hill - Never Make A Promise
- LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live
Top #10 R&B songs
- Dru Hill - Never Make A Promise
- The Notorious B.I.G. Featuring Puff Daddy & Mase - Mo Money Mo Problems
- Not Tonight - Lil' Kim Feat. Da Brat, Left Eye, Missy Elliott & Angie Mar
- I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy & Faith Evans Featuring 112
- Changing Faces - G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T.
- I Can Love You/Love Is All We Need - Mary J. Blige
- Up Jumps Da Boogie - Magoo And Timbaland
- Someone - SWV (Featuring Puff Daddy)
- R. Kelly - Gotham City
- Foxy Brown Featuring Dru Hill - Big Bad Mamma
Top #10 Latin songs
- Miente - Enrique Iglesias
- Por Debajo De La Mesa - Luis Miguel
- El Tucanazo - Los Tucanes de Tijuana
- Jordi - Desesperadamente Enamorado
- Gloria Estefan - No Pretendo
- Vivir Sin Ellas - Intocable
- Thalia - Amor A La Mexicana
- Acepta Mi Error - Los Temerarios
- Te Sigo Amando - Juan Gabriel
- Mi Ultimo Adios - Marco Antonio Solis
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?