Wednesday July 14, 2021
US date format: 7/14/2021, UK date format: 14/7/2021
We've performed the most in-depth research possibile on July 14, 2021, here's what our experts found out:
it was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on July 14, 2021). The US president was Joe Biden (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
Turner & Hooch, directed by Roger Spottiswoode, was one of the most viewed movie released in 2021
On TV people were watching Heist.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 14, 2021?
- Sweden - Birthday of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, an official flag day
- France and all French dependencies - Bastille Day
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 3rd day, not a holiday
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'After Backlash Over Its Reform Plans, Golden Globes Group Considers a New Option' b'Proposals for the embattled Hollywood Foreign Press Association include adding 50 members to its voting ranks to bring in more diversity and creating a for-profit spinoff company.' [..]
- b'Bank of America reports a big profit, and Citi and Wells Fargo beat expectations.' b'Banks continued to release funds they had set aside last year in preparation for hefty loan losses that never materialized.' [..]
- See all financial news of July 14th, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on July 14, 2021?
On July 14, 2021 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is July 14, 2021?
On July 14, 2021 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on July 14, 2021?
On July 14, 2021 the US President was Joe Biden (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on July 14, 2021?
On July 14, 2021 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on July 14, 2021?
On July 14, 2021 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.