Thursday 15 August 2019US date format: 8/15/2019, UK date format: 15/8/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 15, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Four Weddings and a Funeral, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching Crazy Bitches.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at August 15 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 15 August 2019
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 August 2019!
Which were the important events of 15 August 2019 ?
- Hawaii ? Toro Nagashi (Floating Lantern Ceremony) to commemorate the end of the second world war
- Poland ? Polish Armed Forces Day
- Eastern Orthodoxy ? Feast of the Dormition of the Theotokos, the commemoration of the death of Mary, the mother of Jesus.
- RC Saints ? Feast day of the Assumption of Mary, the mother of Jesus, Holy Day of Obligation. Public Holiday in: Austria, Belgium, Cameroon, Chile, C(te d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, East Timor, France, Greece, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malta, Mauritius, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia and Spain.
- Acadie ? National Day
- Egypt ? Flooding of the Nile Day
- India ? Independence Day (from the United Kingdom, 1947)
- Korea ? Liberation Day
- Italy ? "Ferragosto", remembrance of an ancient Roman holiday in honor of Augustus (Feriae Augusti)
- Liechtenstein ? Liechtenstein Day
- Tuva ? Tuva Republic Day, Naadym
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Alipius
- St. Arnoul/Arnulphus
- St. MacCartin/Ard/Aed
- The Assumption of Mary - a holy day of obligation
- Ancient Latvia ? M?ras
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 15 August
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
b'Though growth has slowed, the e-commerce giant\xe2\x80\x99s results signal that the country\xe2\x80\x99s consumers still feel comfortable enough to open their wallets.' [..]
b'More than 30 around the world have acted in the face of recession fears. Economists warn of a currency-tied competition.' [..]