Thursday 1 August 2019US date format: 8/1/2019, UK date format: 1/8/2019
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on August 1, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Four Weddings and a Funeral, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
On TV people were watching Crazy Bitches.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at August 01 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 1 August 2019
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 August 2019!
Which were the important events of 1 August 2019 ?
- Orthodox Christianity - Procession of the Cross
- Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago - Emancipation Day
- St. Pellegrini/Peregrinus
- Angola - Armed Forces Day
- Switzerland - National Day
- Benin - National Day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Kam�l (Perfection) - First day of the eighth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Sts. Faith, Hope, and Charity (sisters).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Ethelwolf
- Yorkshire, United Kingdom - Yorkshire Day
- People's Republic of China - Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Liberation Army
- Lughnasadh - L� L�nasa, the traditional first day of Autumn in Ireland.
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the liberation of Haile Selassie from slavery
- Nicaragua - Fiesta Day
- Lammas - Neopagan festival of Lammas
- Lebanon - Army's Day (Eid al-Jaysh)
- World Scout Day - anniversary of the first day of the Brownsea Island Camp in 1907, where Robert Baden-Powell began scouting.
- Democratic Republic of Congo - Parent's Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 August
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
b'In an era of smartphone addiction, a single-purpose device like an e-reader may help you unplug and focus on content that will bring you joy.' [..]
b'Britain\xe2\x80\x99s central bank said economic growth had probably flattened, weighed down by global concerns and uncertainty over the coming departure from the European Union.' [..]