Monday 16 March 2015
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
while Killing Patton by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching El Capitán Camacho.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alto's Adventure or Hard West.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 March 2015!
Which were the important events of 16 March 2015 ?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- Saint Benedicta (+1260)
- Saint Agapitus
- The first day of the Bacchanalia in ancient Rome
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 16 March
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 16 March 2015
Serie AItalian Football
- Fiorentina - Milan : 2 - 1
- Roma - Sampdoria : 0 - 2
- Torino - Lazio : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- RB Leipzig - Fortuna Dusseldorf : 3 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Getafe - Sociedad : 0 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Valenciennes - Troyes : 1 - 1
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?