Tuesday 17 March 2015, St. Patrick's Day
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Montgomery Baron Cohen .
while The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hunt the Truth.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Adventures of Pip or Forza Motorsport 6.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 March 2015!
Which were the important events of 17 March 2015 ?
- Ancient Rome - the second day of the Bacchanalia in honor of Bacchus
- Ancient Rome - the Liberalia in honor of Liber
- St. Agricola
- St. Joseph of Arimathea
- Feast day of St Patrick: a public holiday in Ireland (National feast) and Montserrat, widely celebrated in North America and worldwide (see St. Patrick's Day)
- Ancient Latvia - Kustonu Diena (return of the larks) observed
- Boston, Massachusetts - Evacuation Day
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 17 March 2015
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Blackburn - Brentford : 2 - 3
- Blackpool - Charlton : 0 - 3
- Cardiff - Bournemouth : 1 - 1
- Derby - Middlesbrough : 0 - 1
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Alfreton Town - Lincoln : 0 - 0
- Chester - Dartford : 1 - 2
- Dover Athletic - Altrincham : 2 - 1
- Eastleigh - Wrexham : 2 - 2
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Raith Rvs - Hearts : 1 - 3
- Rangers - Alloa : 2 - 2
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Stirling - Stranraer : 0 - 1
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?