Wednesday 17 November 1999
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Manfred Erlandsson and Julia Buencamino.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Keep On Movin' by Five was in the top 5 hits.
Sleepy Hollow, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while When Pride Still Mattered by David Maraniss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Universe.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas or Civilization II: Test of Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 November 1999!
Which were the important events of 17 November 1999 ?
- Slovakia - Struggle for Freedom and Democracy Day commemorating the beginning of the Velvet Revolution in 1989.
- Life Day
- International Students Day
- R.C. Saints - Elisabeth of Hungary; Gregory of Tours; Hilda of Whitby; Hugh of Lincoln
- Also see November 17 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 17 November 1999
- Chicago Bulls - Phoenix Suns : 81 - 105
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Boston Celtics : 103 - 114
- Dallas Mavericks - Charlotte Hornets : 99 - 104
- Golden State Warriors - Seattle SuperSonics : 108 - 111
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?