Tuesday 16 November 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Francesca Scorsese .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Keep On Movin' by Five was in the top 5 hits.
Sleepy Hollow, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while When Pride Still Mattered by David Maraniss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Universe.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cabela's Big Game Hunter III: The Next Harvest or Championship Manager 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 November 1999!
Which were the important events of 16 November 1999 ?
- USA - admission of Oklahoma, 46th state, 1907
- R.C. Saints - Saint Margaret of Scotland ; Gertrude the Great
- Also see November 16 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- International Day for Tolerance
- Iceland - Dagur fslenskrar tungu (Icelandic Language Day)
- Thailand - Loy Krathong festival (2005)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 16 November 1999
- Charlotte Hornets - Atlanta Hawks : 98 - 103
- Chicago Bulls - Golden State Warriors : 79 - 99
- Detroit Pistons - Toronto Raptors : 85 - 89
- Houston Rockets - Dallas Mavericks : 95 - 114
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Hamilton - Alloa : 1 - 2
- Millwall - Reading : 5 - 0
- Wigan - Bournemouth : 3 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Swansea - Cheltenham : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?