Thursday November 04, 1999
US date format: 11/4/1999, UK date format: 4/11/1999
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 4, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Isaac Waddington .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Keep On Movin' by Five was in the top 5 hits.
The World Is Not Enough, directed by Michael Apted, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Not for Ourselves Alone: The Story of Elizabeth Cady Stanton & Susan B. Anthony.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arcade Party Pak or Descent 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 04, 1999?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Puff Daddy Featuring R. Kelly - Satisfy You
- Deborah Cox With R.L. - We Can't Be Friends
- Ideal - Get Gone
- Donell Jones - U Know What's Up
- Mariah Carey Featuring Jay-Z - Heartbreaker
- Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
- Eric Benet Featuring Tamia - Spend My Life With You
- Q-Tip - Vivrant Thing
- Brian McKnight - Back At One
- Juvenile Featuring Mannie Fresh & Lil' Wayne - Back That Thang Up
Sport Games on November 04, 1999
- Dallas Mavericks - Seattle SuperSonics : 96 - 106
- Golden State Warriors - San Antonio Spurs : 81 - 104
- Houston Rockets - Utah Jazz : 82 - 98
- Indiana Pacers - Charlotte Hornets : 89 - 98
- Miami Heat - Toronto Raptors : 86 - 97
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Salernitana - Sampdoria : 1 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $73.69
- Apple AAPL: opens at $82.06
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $92.31
- General Electric GE: opens at $132.50
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $94.44