Wednesday 19 January 1994
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Trey Griffey and KermitPlaysMinecraft .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to All For Love by Bryan Adams.
In UK Twist And Shout by Chaka Demus & Pliers featuring Jack Radics & Taxi Gang was in the top 5 hits.
Emmanuelle, Queen of the Galaxy, directed by L.L. Shapira, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while The Hope by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ferguson Theory.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Death Gate or Earthworm Jim.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1994!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1994 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Trey Griffey: American child of noted family, he is the son of Ken Griffey, Jr and grandson of Ken Griffey Sr.
- KermitPlaysMinecraft : YouTube Star.
- Matthias Ginter: German footballer.
- Kristi Lauren: American actress.
- Record cold temperatures hit the eastern United States. The coldest temperature ever measured in Indiana state history, -36 degrees F (-38 degrees C), is recorded in New Whiteland. The coldest temperature ever measured in Ohio state history, -20 degrees F (-29 degrees C), is recorded in Cleveland.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 19 January 1994
- Boston Celtics - Dallas Mavericks : 89 - 84
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Utah Jazz : 92 - 104
- Golden State Warriors - Atlanta Hawks : 120 - 119
- Los Angeles Clippers - Orlando Magic : 96 - 108
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?