Thursday August 20, 1992US date format: 8/20/1992, UK date format: 20/8/1992
This day in 30 sec.
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 20, 1992). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Demi Lovato and Neslihan Atagül.
In that special week of August people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
The Crying Game, directed by Neil Jordan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Eye Of The Storm by Jack Higgins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Larry Sanders Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dungeon Master: Theron's Quest or Ecco the Dolphin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 August 1992
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1992!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1992 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
- Demi Lovato: American singer-songwriter, musician and actress.
- Neslihan Atagül
- Alexandra Saitova
- Oro Jr: Mexican wrestler.
- Matej Delac: Croatian footballer.
- Deniss Rakels: Latvian footballer.
- Andrei Peteleu: Romanian footballer.
- Alex Newell: TV Actor.
- Matej Delač: Croatian footballer.
- England get 7-363 in 55 overs vs. Pakistan, then world ODI record
- Rocker Sting weds Trudie Styler
- The Republican National Convention in Houston, Texas renominates U.S. President George H.W. Bush and Vice President Dan Quayle. Pat Buchanan, one of Bush's opponents in the primaries, delivers a controversial convention speech, in which he refers to a "religious war" in the country.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Shakespear's Sister - Stay
Top #10 R&B songs
- End Of The Road (From "Boomerang") - Boyz II Men
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Kris Kross - Warm It Up
- Give U My Heart (From "Boomerang") - Babyface (Featuring Toni Braxton)
- Michael Jackson - Jam
- Just My Luck - Alyson Williams
- Lorenzo - Real Love
- Joe Public - I Miss You
- Money Can't Buy You Love (From "Mo' Money") - Ralph Tresvant
- I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now) - Freddie Jackson
Top #10 Latin songs
- Evidencias - Ana Gabriel
- Jon Secada - Otro Dia Mas Sin Verte
- El Centro De Mi Corazon - Chayanne
- Mucho Corazon - Luis Miguel
- Un Hombre Secreto - Myriam Hernandez
- Tampoco Fuiste Tu - Daniela Romo
- Desde El Dia Que Te Fuiste - Pandora
- Pero Te Vas A Arrepentir - Los Yonic's
- Tu Amor Es Una Rueda - Angela Carrasco
- Frankie Ruiz - Mi Libertad
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?