Friday 14 August 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to End Of The Road by Boyz II Men.
In UK Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap! was in the top 5 hits.
Single White Female, directed by Barbet Schroeder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while Gerald'S Game by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Larry Sanders Show.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure or Cosmo Gang: The Puzzle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 August 1992!
Which were the important events of 14 August 1992 ?
- Paraguay - Flag Day
- St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of several saints: St. Eusebius of Rome
- United States - National Code talkers Day
- Pakistan - Independence Day
- RC saints - Maximilian Kolbe (Polish Franciscan priest martyred by Nazis in 1941)
- Morocco - Allegiance of Oued Eddahab or Rfo de Oro
- United States - National Creamsicles Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 August
- Alexander Rosemeier: Indonesian / Dutch painter, dies at 104.
- Flora SA Benson: United States -- Wife of President Ezra Taft B of mormon church.
- John J Sirica: United States -- Judge (Watergate), dies at 88.
- Marion P Ames: United States -- Advocate / activist.
- John Sirica: American lawyer and judge (d. 1992).
- Tony Williams: United States -- Singer (Platters-Great Pretender), dies at 64
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 14 August 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- TLC - Baby-Baby-Baby
- Madonna - This Used To Be My Playground
- Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
- Guns N' Roses - November Rain
- Jon Secada - Just Another Day
- Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
- En Vogue - Giving Him Something He Can Feel
- Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart
- Technotronic - Move This
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?