Tuesday 20 February 1996
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include reunification Mostar .
In that special week of February people in US were listening to One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey.
In UK Spaceman by Babylon Zoo was in the top 5 hits.
Bottle Rocket, directed by Wes Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while Primary Colors by Anonymous (aka Joe Klein) was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Mark Thomas Comedy Product.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing A-10 Cuba! or Championship Manager 96/97.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1996!
Which were the important events of 20 February 1996 ?
- reunification Mostar: Reunification of the city, general freedom.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 20 February 1996
- Boston Celtics - Utah Jazz : 98 - 112
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Chicago Bulls : 76 - 102
- Los Angeles Clippers - Los Angeles Lakers : 104 - 121
- Milwaukee Bucks - New York Knicks : 92 - 87
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Birmingham - Barnsley : 0 - 0
- Huddersfield - Charlton : 2 - 2
- Sheffield United - West Brom : 1 - 2
- Sunderland - Ipswich : 1 - 0
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackpool - Shrewsbury : 2 - 1
- Bristol City - Peterboro : 0 - 1
- Carlisle - Swansea : 3 - 0
- Crewe - Stockport : 0 - 1
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Cardiff - Darlington : 0 - 2
- Hartlepool - Doncaster : 0 - 1
- Hereford - Chester : 1 - 0
- Northampton - Rochdale : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?