Wednesday 21 April 1993
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Chris Remson and Danny Padilla.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Informer by Snow.
In UK Young At Heart by The Bluebells was in the top 5 hits.
Benny & Joon, directed by Jeremiah Chechik, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Official And Confidential by Anthony Summers was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Persones humanes.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Betrayal at Krondor or Darius Force.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1993!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1993 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Famous Birthdays:21 April
- Hal Schumacher: baseball pitcher, dies at age 82.
- Wilder, Wilder, Wilder opens at Circle in the Square Theater NYC for 30 performances
- Rolling Stone Bill Wyman weds Suzanne Accosta on French Riveria
- Brazil votes against a monarchy.
- The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis Garcia Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?