Saturday 21 March 1998
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Gettin' Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith.
In UK My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
Wild Things, directed by John McNaughton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Numbered Account by Christopher Reich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching If I Ruled the World.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cowboy Bebop or Duke Nukem: Time To Kill.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 March 1998!
Which were the important events of 21 March 1998 ?
- Blessed Clementia of Hohenberg
- World Poetry Day - by UNESCO.
- St. Nicholas of Flue
- Astrology: First day of star sign Aries.
- China: Chunfen.
- Harmony Day in Australia.
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Earth Day.
- Ostara - Neopagan festival of Ostara.
- Bah�'f Faith - End of the 19-day sunrise-to-sunset.fast.
- Saints Philemon and Domnin
- The third day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Iranian New Year's Day (Norouz): (also celebrated in many other countries of Asia) Iranian calendar.
- Traditional date of vernal equinox, used for reckoning Easter. The real equinox usually occurs one day earlier.
- South Africa: International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination.
- Benito Ju�rez Day, a Fiesta Patria in Mexico.
- Namibia: Independence Day.
- Japan: Vernal Equinox Day (public holiday).
- Egypt: Mother's Day
- New Year of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 21 March
- Galina Sergeyevna Ulanova: Russian prima ballerina assoluta (Born 1910).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 March 1998
- Cleveland Cavaliers - Los Angeles Clippers : 100 - 79
- Houston Rockets - Dallas Mavericks : 103 - 95
- Seattle SuperSonics - Phoenix Suns : 102 - 109
- Vancouver Grizzlies - Minnesota Timberwolves : 88 - 102
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - St Truiden : 0 - 0
- Gent - Anderlecht : 1 - 1
- Germinal - Aalst : 2 - 3
- Lierse - Beveren : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hansa Rostock - Duisburg : 2 - 1
- Karlsruhe - Hamburg : 0 - 1
- Munich 1860 - M'gladbach : 2 - 0
- Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg : 3 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Salamanca - Ath Madrid : 5 - 4
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?