Friday 22 December 1995
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lemy Beauty and Remy Thorne.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey.
In UK Earth Song by Michael Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
Dead Man Walking, directed by Tim Robbins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Five Days in Paris by Danielle Steel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vater wider Willen.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Darker or Battlemorph.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 December 1995
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 December 1995!
Which were the important events of 22 December 1995 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
Famous Birthdays:22 December
- David Cone signs $19.5 million three year contract with New York Yankees.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 December 1995
- Dallas Mavericks - Indiana Pacers : 79 - 90
- Detroit Pistons - Miami Heat : 84 - 75
- Milwaukee Bucks - Philadelphia 76ers : 99 - 94
- Minnesota Timberwolves - Boston Celtics : 113 - 114
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Ipswich - Barnsley : 2 - 2
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Brighton - Chesterfield : 0 - 2
- Wrexham - Brentford : 2 - 2
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Leyton Orient - Rochdale : 2 - 0
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Exhale (Shoop Shoop) (From "Waiting To Exhale") - Whitney Houston
- Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men - One Sweet Day
- Monica - Before You Walk Out Of My Life/Like This And Like That
- LL Cool J - Hey Lover
- Faith Evans - Soon As I Get Home
- R. Kelly - You Remind Me Of Something
- Xscape - Who Can I Run To
- TLC - Diggin' On You
- Jodeci - Love U 4 Life
- Kris Kross - Tonite's Tha Night
Top #10 Latin songs
- Si Tu Te Vas - Enrique Iglesias
- Vuelveme A Querer - Cristian
- Pete Astudillo - Como Te Extrano
- Todo Por Ti - Bronco: El Gigante De America
- Mas Alla - Gloria Estefan
- Himno A La Humildad - Marco Antonio Solis y Los Bukis
- Llora Corazon - Jose Jose
- Me Pides Tu Libertad - Los Rehenes
- Si Nos Dejan - Luis Miguel
- Amaneci En Tus Brazos - Luis Miguel
Top #10 songs in the UK
- Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
- Michael Jackson - Earth Song
- Celine Dion - Think Twice
- Boyzone - Father And Son
- Boyzone - Love Me For A Reason
- Robson & Jerome - I Believe / Up On The Roof
- East 17 - Stay Another Day
- Coolio featuring LV - Gangsta's Paradise
- Everything But The Girl - Missing
- Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?