Sunday 22 January 2017
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
A Dog's Purpose, directed by Lasse Hallström, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2017
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III or Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 2017!
Which were the important events of 22 January 2017 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 22 January
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 22 January 2017
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Sampdoria : 1 - 0
- Bologna - Torino : 2 - 0
- Empoli - Udinese : 1 - 0
- Genoa - Crotone : 2 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - St Truiden : 3 - 1
- Mechelen - Westerlo : 1 - 2
- Standard - Club Brugge : 0 - 3
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Leverkusen - Hertha : 3 - 1
- Mainz - FC Koln : 0 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Ath Madrid : 2 - 2
- Betis - Sp Gijon : 0 - 0
- Eibar - Barcelona : 0 - 4
- Osasuna - Sevilla : 3 - 4
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?