Wednesday January 22, 2020
US date format: 1/22/2020, UK date format: 22/1/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see zodiac on January 22, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
Disturbing the Peace, directed by York Alec Shackleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
while The Guardians by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ragnarok.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 22, 2020?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Analysis Ties Hacking of Bezos\xe2\x80\x99 Phone to Saudi Leader\xe2\x80\x99s Account' b'Investigators said the phone of Jeff Bezos, the Amazon chief, began behaving strangely after he received a video from Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman\xe2\x80\x99s WhatsApp account.' [..]
- b'Britain Plans Vast Privacy Protections for Children' b'New rules will require online services to overhaul how they treat the personal details of children in the country.' [..]
- See all financial news of January 22nd, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 22, 2020?
On January 22, 2020 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is January 22, 2020?
On January 22, 2020 the zodiac sign was Aquarius.
Who was the US President on January 22, 2020?
On January 22, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 22, 2020?
On January 22, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on January 22, 2020?
On January 22, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.