Sunday January 12, 2020
US date format: 1/12/2020, UK date format: 12/1/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see zodiac on January 12, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
Disturbing the Peace, directed by York Alec Shackleton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
while Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball by Jeff Kinney was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Outsider.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 12, 2020?
- In USA's Monk, the 4th season episode of MR. MONK AND MRS. MONK (#T-2351) indicates that Monk spilt something on January 12, 1999 during an earthquake. He stated "Earthquakes count, I don't make the rules."
- In the television series The X-Files, the third season episode Syzygy, has two girls, Terri & Magi, both born on January 12, 1979. Strange astrological properties with 3+ celestial bodies in alignment gives them great power which they use to kill off several of their high school classmates on their birthday in 1996.
- In 2001: A Space Odyssey, the fictional computer HAL becomes operational on January 12. In the movie by Stanley Kubrick, HAL was "born" in 1992, while in the book by Arthur C. Clarke the same event occurs in 1997.
- Tanzania - Zanzibar Revolution Day
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Labor Dept. Rule to Curb Lawsuits by Franchise Workers' b'The rule could limit the exposure of companies like McDonald\xe2\x80\x99s to wage claims and other complaints. It effectively replaces a more labor-friendly Obama-era approach.' [..]
- b'Los Angeles Rethinks Taxis as Uber and Lyft Dominate the Streets' b'The cab business is down 75 percent in less than a decade. The plan is to make taxis a lot more like their app-hailed rivals.' [..]
- See all financial news of January 12th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on January 12, 2020?
On January 12, 2020 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is January 12, 2020?
On January 12, 2020 the zodiac sign was Capricorn.
Who was the US President on January 12, 2020?
On January 12, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on January 12, 2020?
On January 12, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on January 12, 2020?
On January 12, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.