Sunday 23 February 1975
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Tricario and Bohdan Utihrach.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Pick Up The Pieces by AWB.
In UK January by Pilot was in the top 5 hits.
A Boy and His Dog, directed by L.Q. Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Doctor Pong or Jet Fighter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1975!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1975 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Michael Tricario: Actor (Randy-Wonder Years).
- Bohdan Utihrach: in Czechoslovakia; tennis star.
- Chris Garner: NBA guard (Toronto Raptors).
- Pat Barnes: quarterback (Kansas City Chiefs).
- Gotham Chopra: American-East Indian noted family, the son of Deepak Chopra and follower of the path of his father, that of spiritual leader and counselor.
- Michael Cornacchia: American actor director producer and screenwriter
- Robert Lopez: American composer
- Natalia Verbeke: Argentinian actress and singer
- Amy Alcott wins LPGA Orange Blossom Golf Classic.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 February 1975
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- AWB - Pick Up The Pieces
- Eagles - Best Of My Love
- Grand Funk - Some Kind Of Wonderful
- The Doobie Brothers - Black Water
- Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
- America - Lonely People
- Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
- Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good
- John Lennon - #9 Dream
- Carole King - Nightingale
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?