Sunday October 23, 1994
US date format: 10/23/1994, UK date format: 23/10/1994
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on October 23, 1994). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Margaret Qualley and Georgia Toffolo.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to by .
In UK by was in the top 5 hits.
Stargate, directed by Roland Emmerich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while Don't Stand Too Close to a Naked Man by Tim Allen was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Picture Windows.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Acme Animation Factory or Alligator Hunt.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 23, 1994?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- See more
- 3rd Solheim Cup: US beats Europe, 13-7 at Greenbrier, West Virginia
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 23, 1994?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Selena - Bidi Bidi Bom Bom
- Luis Miguel - El Dia Que Me Quieras
- Cristian - Manana
- Ana Gabriel - Tu Lo Decidiste
- Juan Gabriel - Pero Que Necesidad
Sport Games on October 23, 1994
- Atlanta Falcons - Los Angeles Raiders : 17 - 30
- Chicago Bears - Detroit Lions : 16 - 21
- Cincinnati Bengals - Cleveland Browns : 13 - 37
- Dallas Cowboys - Arizona Cardinals : 28 - 21
- Denver Broncos - San Diego Chargers : 20 - 15
Serie AItalian Football
- Cremonese - Juventus : 1 - 2
- Fiorentina - Padova : 4 - 1
- Foggia - Inter : 0 - 0
- Genoa - Lazio : 1 - 2
- Milan - Sampdoria : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Kaiserslautern - Werder Bremen : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Meppen - Hansa Rostock : 2 - 1
- Nurnberg - Hertha : 1 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next October 23If October 23, 1994 is your birthday you're 26 years, 1 month, 7 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 10 months, 23 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1994?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on October 23, 1994?
On October 23, 1994 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is October 23, 1994?
On October 23, 1994 the zodiac sign was Scorpio.
Who was the US President on October 23, 1994?
On October 23, 1994 the US President was Bill Clinton (Democrat).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on October 23, 1994?
On October 23, 1994 the UK Prime Minister was Sir John Major (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on October 23, 1994?
On October 23, 1994 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people are born on October 23, 1994?
On October 23, 1994 several famous people were born including, Margaret Qualley, Georgia Toffolo, Andy Butler.
Which famous people died on October 23, 1994?
Famous people died on October 23, 1994 include, William Leonard, Robert Lansing.
What was the number one song in October 23, 1994?
The number one song in the week of October 23, 1994 was I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men in US and Saturday Night by Whigfield in UK.
What were the top hits on October 23, 1994?
The top hits on October 23, 1994 were I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men, All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow, Endless Love by Luther Vandross in US and Saturday Night by Whigfield, Baby Come Back by Pato Banton, Always by Bon Jovi in UK.