Monday 24 October 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gabriel Conte and Krystal Jung.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men.
In UK Saturday Night by Whigfield was in the top 5 hits.
Stargate, directed by Roland Emmerich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while James Herriot'S Cat Stories by James Herriot was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Angelique or Cool Riders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 October 1994!
Which were the important events of 24 October 1994 ?
- Also see October 24 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In The Fellowship of the Ring, by J.R.R. Tolkien, the date is mentioned to Frodo Baggins by Gandalf upon his waking in Rivendell.
- Discordianism - Maladay
- Zambia - Independence Day (1964)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Antonio Maria Claret
- United Nations Day (charter 1945)
- Gabriel Conte: Vine Star.
- Krystal Jung: American-born Korean singer.
- Krystal : American-South Korean singer dancer and actress (f(x) and SM the Ballad).
- Tereza Martincová: Czech tennis player.
- Bomb attack on opposition in Sri Lanka, 55+ killed
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 24 October 1994
- Houston Oilers - Philadelphia Eagles : 6 - 21
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Mannheim - F Koln : 0 - 3
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Leeds - Leicester : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?