Tuesday July 24, 2018
US date format: 7/24/2018, UK date format: 24/7/2018
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see birth chart on July 24, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Proposal, directed by Anne Fletcher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while The President Is Missing by James Patterson, Bill Clinton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nazar.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 24, 2018?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- See more
- Israeli–Syrian military incidents during the Syrian Civil War: The Israel Defense Forces shoot down a Syrian Air Force jet near the Golan Heights after it reportedly crosses into the UNDOF zone near Israeli border. (BBC)
- The Israel Defense Forces shoot down a Syrian Air Force jet near the Golan Heights after it reportedly crosses into the UNDOF zone near Israeli border. (BBC)
- 2018 lower Puna eruption: Hawaii cancels a grant funding the island government's purchase of a recreational land parcel that is now covered by fresh lava. (WRAL)
- Hawaii cancels a grant funding the island government's purchase of a recreational land parcel that is now covered by fresh lava. (WRAL)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- E.U. to Offer Trade Proposals in Bid to Ease Tensions But the plans may fall short of appeasing President Trump, who has expressed skepticism at past trade pacts and branded the European Union as a “foe.” [..]
- How China’s Currency Could Help It Weather a Trade War, at a Cost The value of China’s renminbi has fallen over 7 percent since April. While weakening currencies can soften economic blows, they also come with risks. [..]
- See all financial news of July 24, 2018
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $81.52
- Apple AAPL: opens at $192.45
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $108.57
- General Electric GE: opens at $12.92
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $146.70
- 1 USD = 0.8558 EUR
- 1 USD = 111.24 JPY
- 1 USD = 0.7608 GBP
- 1 USD = 1.3469 AUD
- 1 USD = 1.3158 CAD