Wednesday 27 May 1998
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Too Close by Next.
In UK Under The Bridge / Lady Marmalade by All Saints was in the top 5 hits.
The Truman Show, directed by Peter Weir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while The Street Lawyer by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gunfighters of the West.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1080° Snowboarding or Dungeon Master Nexus.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 May 1998!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 27 May 1998 ?
- Mother's Day in Bolivia (Dfa de la Madre)
- Bruno, Bishop of Wnrzburg
- Pope John I
- Saint Julius the Veteran
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Venerable Bede
- Lag Ba'omer in Judaism (2005)
- Children's Day in Nigeria
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 May
- Oklahoma City bombing: Michael Fortier is sentenced to 12 years in prison and fined $200,000 for failing to warn authorities about the terrorist plot.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Next - Too Close
- Mariah Carey - My All
- Shania Twain - You're Still The One
- Janet - I Get Lonely
- The Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
- Mya - It's All About Me
- Xscape - The Arms Of The One Who Loves You
- Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
- K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life
- Public Announcement - Body Bumpin' Yippie-Yi-Yo
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 27 May 1998
- Indiana Pacers - Chicago Bulls : 87 - 106
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?