Monday 28 December 1964
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Sinek and Maite Zuniga.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles.
Time to Love, directed by Metin Erksan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came in from the Cold by John Le Carre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Winchell-Mahoney Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 December 1964!
Which were the important events of 28 December 1964 ?
- The third day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Calendar of Saints - Feast of the Holy Innocents, a.k.a. Childermas, commemorating the Massacre of the Innocents on order of king Herod the Great. In Spain and Latin American countries the festival is celebrated in a manner similar to April Fool's Day.
- Charles Sinek: dance skater (and Beata Handra-1997 Pacific Coast Senior third).
- Maite Zuniga: Spanish athlete.
- Pierre Pichenot: French homicide; he killed a bus driver at Nanterre, 5/24/1984.
- Maite Zúñiga: Spanish runner.
- Principal filming of Dr Zhivago, begins
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Beatles - She's A Woman
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- The Impressions - Amen
- The Larks - The Jerk
- Julie Rogers - The Wedding
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?