Thursday 17 December 1964
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Tyrone Braxton and Frank Musil in Pardubice.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Come See About Me by The Supremes.
In UK I Feel Fine by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Kiss Me, Stupid, directed by Billy Wilder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while Not Under Oath by John Kieran was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Der goldene Schuß.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 December 1964!
Which were the important events of 17 December 1964 ?
- Tyrone Braxton: NFL safety (Denver Broncos - Super Bowl 32).
- Frank Musil in Pardubice: Czechoslovakia; NHL defenseman (Ottawa Senators).
- Eric Brown in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Buzz - Mama's Family).
- Joe Wolf: American basketball player: forward/center, Nuggets.
- Ginger : English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wildhearts Ginger & The Sonic Circus and Silver Ginger 5).
- Victor Franz Hess: Austrian-born American physicist, Nobel laureate (Born 1883).
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Zombies - She's Not There
- Lorne Greene - Ringo
- The Rolling Stones - Time Is On My Side
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- The Beach Boys - Dance, Dance, Dance
- Gene Pitney - I'm Gonna Be Strong
- The Kinks - You Really Got Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?