Saturday 29 August 2015
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Man from U.N.C.L.E., directed by Guy Ritchie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while Fool'S Quest by Robin Hobb was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching World's Weirdest Events.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gravity Ghost or FIFA 16.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 August 2015!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 29 August 2015 ?
- The first day of Thoth - which is the first day of the Egyptian calendar. Thoth is the Ibis-headed god of knowledge.
- Slovakia - Slovak National Uprising Day (1944, against the Nazis)
- Eastern Orthodox Christianity and Roman Catholic Church commemorate the beheading of John the Baptist with a feast day
- 1997 - Judgment Day, from the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Official Yakiniku Day in Japan as proclaimed by the All Japan Yakiniku Association.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 August
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 29 August 2015
Serie AItalian Football
- Bologna - Sassuolo : 0 - 1
- Milan - Empoli : 2 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Gent - Mechelen : 2 - 2
- Mouscron-Peruwelz - Kortrijk : 0 - 1
- Oostende - Waregem : 0 - 2
- Oud-Heverlee Leuven - St Truiden : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Ingolstadt : 0 - 1
- Bayern Munich - Leverkusen : 3 - 0
- Darmstadt - Hoffenheim : 0 - 0
- FC Koln - Hamburg : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Greuther Furth : 2 - 2
- Paderborn - Bielefeld : 1 - 2
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?