Sunday 16 August 2015
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Barack Obama (Democratic).
The Man from U.N.C.L.E., directed by Guy Ritchie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2015
while What Pet Should I Get by Dr. Seuss was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rundfunk.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Axiom Verge or Broforce.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 August 2015!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 16 August 2015 ?
- RC saints: feast day of Saint Stephen I of Hungary; Saint Roch (helps against plague and skin diseases)
- USA: legal holiday in Vermont for the Battle of Bennington in 1777 (which actually took place in the state of New York)
- Palio dell'Assunta in Siena
- Eastern Orthodox: commemoration of the translation of the Acheiropoietos icon which means "Not made by hands", (also known as the Mandelion; now lost) from Edessa to Constantinople on 16 August 944
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 16 August
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 16 August 2015
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Gent - St Truiden : 1 - 0
- Oostende - Anderlecht : 3 - 1
- Oud-Heverlee Leuven - Charleroi : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Stuttgart - FC Koln : 1 - 3
- Wolfsburg - Ein Frankfurt : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Bielefeld : 2 - 2
- St Pauli - Greuther Furth : 3 - 2
- Union Berlin - Kaiserslautern : 2 - 2
Le ChampionnatFootball (France)
- Lorient - Bastia : 1 - 1
- Paris SG - Ajaccio GFCO : 2 - 0
- Reims - Marseille : 1 - 0
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?