March 1902 calendar
Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened in March 1902.
The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
But much more happened on March 1902: find out below
Which were the important events of March 1902?
- 04 Mar 1902 American Automobile Association (AAA) founded in Chicago.
- 06 Mar 1902 Real Madrid: Real Madrid was founded.
- 07 Mar 1902 Boers beat British troop in Tweebosch Transvaal.
- 09 Mar 1902 Composer Gustav Mahler marries Alma Schindler in Vienna.
- 10 Mar 1902 Earthquake destroys Turkish city of Tochangri.
- 17 Mar 1902 Stanley Cup: MontrTal AAA beat Winnipeg Victorias, two games to 1.
- 18 Mar 1902 Enrico Caruso becomes first well-known performer to make a record.
- 25 Mar 1902 Irving W Colburn patents sheet glass drawing machine.
- 28 Mar 1902 27.9 cm precipitation at McMinnville Tennessee (state record).
French mystic and stigmatic.
French author, novelist and playwright.
German actor (d. 1994).
- See more
Which were the top hits in March 1902?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Len Spencer - Arkansaw Traveler (new version)
- Jules Levy - The Palms