Tuesday 4 March 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fred Mallin and Rachel Messerer.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1902!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1902 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Fred Mallin: English boxer (d. 1987).
- Rachel Messerer: Russian silent film and theatre actress (d. 1993).
- Russell Reeder: United States Army officer and author (d. 1998).
- American Automobile Association (AAA) founded in Chicago.