Saturday 22 March 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 22, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eustace Chesser and Eugene Tabbot.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 March 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1902!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1902 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Eustace Chesser: Scottish author and lecturer, a consulting psychologist.
- Ellin Berlin [MacKay] Mrs Irving Berlin: writer (Lace Curtain).
- Eugene Tabbot: American astrologer and long-standing member of the AFA.
- Johannes Brinkman: Dutch architect designed the Van Nelle Factory (d. 1949).
- Madeleine Milhaud: French actress and composer (d. 2008).