Saturday 22 March 1902
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ellin Berlin [MacKay] Mrs Irving Berlin and Eustace Chesser.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 March 1902!
Which were the important events of 22 March 1902 ?
- Blessed Genta of Maaseik
- The fourth day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- World Water Day.
- Easter Sunday - 1818, 2285. In the Gregorian Calendar 22 March is the earliest date on which Easter Sunday can fall (25th April is the latest).
- Saint Octavian
- Saint Lea of Rome
- Saint Reinhilde of Ghent
- Ellin Berlin [MacKay] Mrs Irving Berlin: writer (Lace Curtain).
- Eustace Chesser: Scottish author and lecturer, a consulting psychologist.
- Eugene Tabbot: American astrologer and long-standing member of the AFA.
- Johannes Brinkman: Dutch architect designed the Van Nelle Factory (d. 1949).
- Madeleine Milhaud: French actress and composer (d. 2008).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 22 March 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?