Monday 1 February 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 February 1904!
Which were the important events of 1 February 1904 ?
- St. Brigid of Kildare - one of the three patron saints of Ireland, the others being St. Patrick and St. Columcille.
- In Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the fictional character Willy Wonka gives an unprecedented tour of his chocolate factory on February 1 (year unspecified).
- Blessed Reginald of Sint-Gillis
- The start of LGBT History Month in the United Kingdom.
- The start of Black History Month in the United States.
- Imbolc - the first day of Spring in Ireland (Irish Calendar), one of the eight solar holidays in the Wheel of the Year.
- St. Veridiana
- Pierre Naville: French Surrealist writer and sociologist.
- S J Perelman: Brooklyn, New York -- Author / humorist (Around the World in 80 Days).
- SJ Perelman: American humorist and screenwriter (d. 1979).
- Jose Pedreira: Puerto Rican composer.
- Peter PM Alberdingk Thijm Dutch historian/writer: dies at age 76.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bedelia - Arthur Pryor's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 1 February 1904 and get them!