Saturday 2 December 2000
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sydney Murphy .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Independent Women Part I by Destiny's Child.
In UK Who Let The Dogs Out by Baha Men was in the top 5 hits.
Cast Away, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Mark: The Beast Rules the World by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Music in High Places.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge or Donald Duck: Goin' Qu@ckers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2000.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 2000!
Which were the important events of 2 December 2000 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
- Gail Fisher: American actress (Born 1935).
- The 2000 MAC Championship Game (American football) is played at Marshall Stadium in Huntington, West Virginia, USA.ampref name=ampquotannouncementampquotamp and is won by the Marshall Thundering Herd.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Destiny's Child - Independent Women Part I
- Mya - Case Of The Ex (Whatcha Gonna Do)
- Creed - With Arms Wide Open
- 3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
- N'Sync - This I Promise You
- Pink - Most Girls
- Samantha Mumba - Gotta Tell You
- Faith Hill - The Way You Love Me
- The Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart
- Shaggy - It Wasn't Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?