Monday 2 May 1994
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to The Sign by Ace Of Base.
In UK Come On You Reds by Manchester United Football Squad was in the top 5 hits.
while I'll Be Seeing You by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1994 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Yook Sungjae: South Korean singer actor and dancer (BtoB).
- Brittany Cherry: Dancer.
- Saara Forsberg: YouTube Star.
- Dr Kervokian found innocent on assisting suicides
- Michael Bolton found plagurized Isley Bros Love is Wonderful Thing
- Bus crashes into a tree at Gdansk, Poland, 30 killed.
- Dr Kevokian found innocent on assisting suicides.
- In a bus disaster in Poland, 32 people die.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ace Of Base - The Sign
- R. Kelly - Bump N' Grind
- Prince - The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
- Enigma - Return To Innocence
- Mariah Carey - Without You
- Crash Test Dummies - Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm
- Madonna - I'll Remember
- Big Mountain - Baby, I Love Your Way
- Celine Dion - The Power Of Love
- Richard Marx - Now And Forever
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?