Friday 4 January 1991
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Justify My Love by Madonna.
Not Without My Daughter, directed by Brian Gilbert, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1991!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1991 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Tal al-Mallohi: Syrian blogger and activist.
- Stefan Nenadović: Montenegrin footballer.
- Olivia Tennet: New Zealand actress.
- Stefan Nenadovic: Montenegrin footballer.
- AT&T workers in Newark accidentally snap a cable
- Iraq agrees to send Aziz to Geneva to meet Baker on Jan 9th
- Jan Krzystof Bielecki becomes premier of Poland.
- Fu Mingxia, 12, of China wins World Swimming Championships gold medal.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do (Without You)
- Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
- Surface - The First Time
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?