Thursday 4 March 1993
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to A Whole New World by Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell.
In UK No Limit by 2 Unlimited was in the top 5 hits.
Falling Down, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1993!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1993 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Richard Peniket: English footballer.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: Daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown.
- Jenna Boyd: American actress.
- Frankie Zia: Vine Star.
- Abigail Mavity: American actress.
- Yves Michel-Beneche: American actor
- Bobbi Brown: American reality television and media personality, singer, and heiress, the daughter of Whitney Houston and her husband Bobby Brown. Bobbi Kristina was born by C-section.
- Art Hodes: Russ / US jazz / blues pianist / editor (Jazz Record).
- Richard Sale: American screenwriter and film director (Born 1911).
- Michael Beecher: Australian-based model and actor (Born 1939).
- Izaak Kolthoff: Dutch chemist (Born 1894).
- Tomislav Ivcic: Croatian singer, songwriter and politician (Born 1953).
- Nicholas Ridley: British politician, a Member of Parliament returned at General Election 6/11/1987. He died of lung cancer on March 4, 1993 near Cheltenham, England.
- Goodbye Girl opens at Marquis Theater NYC for 188 performances
- Katharine Hepburn enters the hospital suffering from exhaustion
- Authorities announce the capture of suspected World Trade Center bombing conspirator Mohammad Salameh.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell - A Whole New World
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Duran Duran - Ordinary World
- Snow - Informer
- Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But A G Thang
- Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
- Arrested Development - Mr. Wendal
- Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
- Jade - Don't Walk Away
- Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?