Tuesday 16 March 1993
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Informer by Snow.
In UK Oh Carolina by Shaggy was in the top 5 hits.
Fire in the Sky, directed by Robert Lieberman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 March 1993!
Which were the important events of 16 March 1993 ?
- St. Urho's Day - the fictional patron saint of Finnish immigrants to the US, created by Richard Mattson in 1956
- Latvia - The controversial Latvia Legions are celebrated in Latvia, where about 140,000 men joined the Waffen SS National Legions during World War II, trying to defend Latvia. Since February 23, 2000, this day is no longer an official celebration day.
- Saint Heribert of Cologne (died 1021)
- Saint Eusebia (+680)
- Saint Benedicta (+1260)
- Saint Agapitus
- The first day of the Bacchanalia in ancient Rome
- George Ford: Rugby Player.
- Tucker Boner: YouTube Star.
- Marine Lorphelin: French beauty queen crowned Miss France 2013 on 8 December 2012.
- Johnny Cymbal: American singer and producer (Born 1945).
- Chishu Ryu: Japanese actor (Autumn Afternoon), dies of cancer at 86.
- Don Randolph: Actor (Harem Girl), dies of pneumonia at 87.
- Mohammed Hussein Nagdi: Iran diplomat / resistance fighter, murdered.
- Giovanni Testori: Italian writer, novelist, screenwriter, playwright and critic.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?