Saturday 6 March 1993
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Crystal Westbrooks and Kristo Mangelsoo.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to A Whole New World by Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell.
In UK No Limit by 2 Unlimited was in the top 5 hits.
Fire in the Sky, directed by Robert Lieberman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Matrix.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brutal Sports Football or Dare to Dream.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1993!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1993 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Crystal Westbrooks: Instagram Star.
- Kristo Mangelsoo: Estonian basketball player.
- Misaki Momose: Japanese actress.
- Andrés Rentería: Colombian footballer.
- Douglas Marland: soap writer (As the World Turns), dies at age 58.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell - A Whole New World
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Duran Duran - Ordinary World
- Snow - Informer
- Dr. Dre - Nuthin' But A G Thang
- Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
- Arrested Development - Mr. Wendal
- Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
- Jade - Don't Walk Away
- Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?