Saturday 27 March 1993
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Informer by Snow.
In UK Oh Carolina by Shaggy was in the top 5 hits.
Fire in the Sky, directed by Robert Lieberman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Client by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 March 1993!
Which were the important events of 27 March 1993 ?
- St. Augusta
- Angolan Victory Day.
- World Theatre Day
- St. John of Egypt
- St. Lydia
- Feast day of Rupert of Salzburg in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Dariya Derkach: Ukrainian-Italian hurdler and long jumper.
- Fraser Fyvie: Scottish footballer.
- Miles Higson: English actor.
- Matt Hobden: English cricketer (d. 2016).
- Nelson Munganga: Congolese footballer.
- Paul Laszlo: Hungarian interior designer and architect (Born 1900).
- Katherine Hynes: De Groot dies of stroke at age 88.
- Wilhelmus M J Russell: Dutch Member of Parliament (KVP, CDA), dies at age 74.
- Carlos Gimenez: director (Theater Festival of Caracas), dies at age 47.
- Kate Reid: British actress (Lil-Dallas), dies of cancer at 62.
- Clifford Jordan: American saxophonist and bandleader (Born 1931)
- Jiang Zemin is appointed President of the People's Republic of China.
- Italian former minister and Christian Democracy leader Giulio Andreotti is accused of mafia allegiance by the tribunal of Palermo.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 March 1993 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?