Tuesday 6 December 2005
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include EvanTubeHD .
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Run It! by Chris Brown.
In UK Hung Up by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
V for Vendetta, directed by James McTeigue, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while The Broker by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Tourettes Guy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None or Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 December 2005!
Which were the important events of 6 December 2005 ?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- Also see December 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Saint Nicholas
- William P Yarborough: Lieutenant General of the US Army and designer of ''jump wings'' (Born 1912).
- Charly Gaul: Cyclist racer, he won the Tour de France in 1958.
- Danny Williams: South African singer (Born 1942).
- Devan Nair: Malaysian-Singaporean union leader and politician 3rd President of Singapore (d. 2005).
- Several villagers are shot dead during protests in Dongzhou, China.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?